Sunday, December 23, 2012

Spring 2013 Womens Lookbook


JCP has cooked up some funky styles for the Spring 2013. After going into their store this month (December), I was pleasantly surprised to find SO MANY great pieces to create perfect working, casual,  and dressy outfits. The extra plus to shopping at JCP (besides the obvious), their prices! I found lovely items at the beginning of December, that are now on sale for much lower (#excited)! 


And yes, it is as beautiful in person as it is on the web site! This coat was selling for $90, and is now on sale for $40! 

I don't know about you ladies, but this gal has got to make her money work the best way that she can! I love the thought of having stores like JCP provide lovely items that make you look like you spent a fortune, but still have enough to save for the vacation you plan to take, to wear all these hot pieces :)

NOTE: No, I do not work for JCP in any way shape or form. I am just a girl that appreciates not having to break her back working, to look damn good!

No comments:

Post a Comment